Archive for June, 2015

Sacred Ruins

11Jun15

Old Sheldon Church Located outside of Charleston lies ruins from what was originally named Prince William’s Parish Church but known as Sheldon. The first structure was built in the Greek Revival style between 1745 and 1753. The structure was burned by the British Army in 1779, then after being rebuilt in 1826 was burned again […]